0

Airtel Is at It Again, With Their Weeken Hole. You Can Now Get 2GB Without Paying Shingbain i.e Free of Charge.



HOW TO GET 2GB ON YOUR AIRTEL SIM



==>Get Any huawei or zte modem.



==> Insert your sim into a modem, preferably to Any huawei or zte modem.



==> Goto the text message interface.



==> Send an sms: 3G to 141, You will receive Free 2gb instantly Without Paying Dim.



==>Remove Your Sim Card after Getting Your Megabytes And Start Surfing.



==> To Check your Data Bundle Balance, Dial *141*712*0#, You should see 2.01GB



Here Is ma Own Screen short After Tranfering over 1GB To ma Friends.



Don't Know How To Transfer MB On Airtel??

Dial *141*712*9*phone Number#, Then Press Send.



NOTE:- You can only do this once and It Works wella on BB Too Cos I tested it on Ma Bold5.



For
you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and be getting
them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet,
kindly go to Subscribe
to TaiwoPublishing by Email
and enter your email. Once
entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi
 and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.

Post a Comment

 
Top