6

A lot of companies out there has blacklisted Nigeria. What a shame! You
blacklist an entire country because of the activities a few idiots did. What is
the % of the scammers compared to the entire population of over 150 million
people?


As you have already noticed,
click bank does not accept Nigeria so you would need to have a credit card
which has a foreign country that clickbank accepts or use a third party website
to help you purchase the product.





Well there is good news now for Nigerians. There is now a solution.
There is this service that will help any NIGERIAN to buy any product from
ClickBank within 24-48 hours stress free.








I would recommend 2
services which I use.


The first one is FasteCash click here to sign up. They offer online payment
service and help you purchase items for you. I have used them on a number of
occasions they are quite reliable. Read more about their pay4me service HERE.





They have been helping several people buy product online
like laptop, iphone, ipad, home theatre, kitchen equipment, supplement products,
books etc. You can buy both physical and digital products from anywhere in the
world; even if it is a car, they will help you ship it to Nigeria.





Two great sites they have
helped people to buy things are from Amazon and eBay. But for this 2 sites
those who order for our mini importation
report
will understand this better how to ship from UK with ease. You know,
you may not be able to get some of the products on these site shipped directly
to Nigeria. But they have been able to help people get the product ship to
their USA address and then, it is forwarded here in Nigeria.


A lot of people couldn't even believe their shipping rate from USA down
to Nigeria which is extremely cheap. Ability to pay is not their problem;
whether with debit/credit card, PayPal, Payza, Digital River etc, they will get
your payment done.


Today, you can try out FasteCash Pay4Me
service and trial will convince you.


The second one is Graphcard, (click the link to sign up) You
can get your Visacard here which has a US address to order your products or ask
them to order for you. Or you can buy a VCC reloaded from Nigeriagoldexchange and use
it  to make payment online. You can buy
either AVS or Non- AVS Virtual credit cards. 


 In my next post l will show you
the difference between this two cards and how to use your GTBank Visa card to
order  from amazon.







In my next post again l will show you how to use your GTBank Visa card to order from Amazon yourself.










To your online success!!!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and
be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the
internet, kindly go to 
Subscribe
to TaiwoPublishing by Email
 and enter your email. Once
entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing
a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the
message, 
YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and
click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to
FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi







Post a Comment

  1. I think Nigerians should learn to do without clickbank , with the new digital product sales platform that accept everyone and based in nigeria. It easier and faster than clickbank with better commission rates. Shopkudi will replace Clickbank for Nigerians and beyond. www.shopkudi.com, am currently a vendor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have good stuff in my blogspot blog about the same topic join me

    http://online-homebusiness24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing.

    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for a reputable CPS advertising company, I recommend that you take a peek at CLICK BANK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Home Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    are they registered with cac(corporate affairs commission}

    ReplyDelete

 
Top