0

Today, i want to take the process of creating a website. WEBSITE CREATION. People fear the term “website creation”.



When we often here this
term, people do think it entails a lot of technicalities like  writing
html codes and stuffs like that. Unfortunately, you will be
disappointed.







Creating a website doesn’t really mean you have to be an expert.
Believe me, you can learn to do so within the next 24hours. Take for
example, i learned all these website creation stuff that i do via an
ebook that i bought about 5 years ago. Although, i did a lot of trials
and errors when it come to uploading the site to the hosting account.
Still, i perfected everything by myself.



www.swifthost.com/sms.html

www.swifthostplus.com/plr.htm

www.swifthostplus.com/wordpressvideo.html

www.swifthostplus.com/cheapblackberry.html

www.swifthostplus.com/sallaroffer.html

www.swifthostplus.com





I personally designed all those websites plus some others that i
can’t recollect off-hand. I have had jobs from foreign people (USA,
MALAYSIA, UK). I design simple websites for them and i get paid good
money. The most important thing is that I teach myself.



In fact, if you are the type that is really serious, the knowledge of website designing is more than enough to fetch you between #50,000 and #xxx,xxx monthly. Yes!



Okay, let me give you a clue. If you acquire and master the skill of
designing websites (if you go for professional training on this, you
will learn all you need to learn within 2 weeks). Just look within your
environment. You will see that within your local government alone, there
may be over 200 schools. If you have a good work sample and a good
proposal written and you also package yourself very well, you can
approach these schools ( over 60% of them do not have websites yet).



Let’s assume out of the schools you approached, just 10% of them are
ready to have a deal with you, and you charge each school between
#50,000 – #100,000 (based on the financial buoyancy of the school). If
you land just 20 jobs in 6 months, you are a millionaire already.
Believe me, the cost you will incur in designing a website wouldn’t be
more than #10,000.



Back to the issue on ground. WEBSITE DESIGNING.

For the sake of this series, i am going to grant you access to the
exact ebook that i used to learn how to put up simple websites for the
purpose of advertising my INFORMATION PRODUCTS.


Click on the link below to download a copy for FREE. 











To your online biz success.


Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe
to TaiwoPublishing by Email
and enter your
email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email
containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the
message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES
AGAIN
.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi







Post a Comment

 
Top