1

This article is going to be an important one and I amwriting it because I do not want you to make

the same mistakes made by a lot of people who are into football betting.

These mistakes are the reasons why most people do not win more than they lose and they waste a lot of mon,ey as a result.


These same mistakes are what the winning 5% of people who bet on football avoid at all costs and that is why they keep winning a lot in football.









What are the mistakes?





Number 1 – A lot of people only bet on the premiership leagues because those are the only teams

they understand. If you want to regularly make mo,ney from football, you need to understand and use systems that can be applicable to ALL leagues around the world.


With this, you can profit all year long even when the premiership league is not in season.



Number 2 – Another serious mistake that people make is that they try to accumulate a lot of matches in order to win big money with just small money.


This is what most people do and eventually, 99.8% of them lose the best because your chances of predicting more than 4 matches correctly is very Slim.



Number 3 – Finally, another serious mistake made by people who try to profit from football is not mastering and using a proven system.



This is what annoyes me most. If you go to betting forums like nairabetforum, you will see a lot of guys there who do not know what they are doing.




They are just throwing away money week after week just because they can’t lay their hands and use a good system to maximize football profits.


It is highly important that you use a good system for your betting purposes. This way, you are likely to win 70% of your bets and that is what can help you make more m,oney per month than most bank managers do.






I hope this my short article has helped. I will always try my best to get you all the helpful stuffs that I can lay my hands on. And I believe that by the time you start winning big, you will remember to send me an “envelope.”




Cheers,



For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and
be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on
the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email
for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click
on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.






To your success






Taiwo Ibiyemi


Post a Comment

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top