1

How to make unlimited free calls daily to mobile number in Nigeria using Airtel to call for  FREE to all networks in Nigeria i.e. Glo, MTN, Airtel, Multilinks, Zoom mobile, Visafone etc yes,it is possible in this technological age, nothing is impossible except if one has not discovered the secret.  The surprising part of it is that, it is not limited to one network, as in you call any destination (network) so far the number is starting with 070.











This is the tweak I have been using for more than three months, now that I have confirmed that  it has stood the test of time I decided to let others also enjoy it. 



This Tweak works superbly, you can make call till your battery die without being charged for your call, strictly for AIRTEL USERS, THIS WONDERFUL TWEAK only works WHEN YOU CALL MOBILE NUMBERS THAT STARTS WITH 070.. ... it is our right to make free calls in Nigeria.



REQUIREMENTS:

1. ANY AIRTEL SIM  WITH LITTLE MONEY


 2. THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING MUST START WITH 070 (BE IT GLO, ETISALAT, MTN, AIRTEL,  IT MUST START WITH 070)



HOW TO APPLY THIS WONDERFUL TWEAK TO ON OUR AIRTEL LINE TO CALL 070 MOBIBLE NUMBER FOR FREE?



This simple tweak has been on for a while now but I am sharing it for free because it is our right to make free calls in Naija.

To cut the story short cos i no fit shout:




Let us assume that you want to call this mobile 07035580131, to make
your calls free dial 777035580131 and watch as your call connect through
just like magic...




The magic there, is to dial 7770 and the last eight digit of the number you want to call...... enjoy it while it lasts.

REMEMBER:

07059130131 = 777059130131

07038611444 = 777038611444

07027100456 = 777027100456

.... Enjoy the airtel to 070 mobile numbers free call while it last:cool











Enjoy!






Taiwo



For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and
enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a
confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the
confirmation link in the message, 
YOU
WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN
.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go tohttp://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and
click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to
FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go tohttp://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

 


Post a Comment

  1. The no im tryn to call is 2348060183280 how do I do that free

    ReplyDelete

 
Top