1










My dear friends, I just want to show you a prov from one of
my fiverr account that I just open about some days ago.






Here is an image showing the confirmation message and date
that l open ANOTHER FIVERR account, and fiverr send me a confirmation message that l should
confirm my sign up process.












 {YOU CAN CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT WELL}





From the image above l open the account on the 22 of
December 2012. That is about 10 days ago as seen from the image. I waited for
some days to find some gigs to put there.







{YOU CAN CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT WELL}





And on the 30th of December 2012, after putting some gigs l
got an order from fiverr people. That is about  less than a week from opening the account. I
know you will say $f5 too small. Le t me tell you, posted this particular gig
on the 29th of December, 2012 and l got an order on the 30th
of December, 2012. See the image below for prov..












{YOU CAN CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT WELL}





Am not show you all these to wet your appetite, am only
trying to prove to you that have been there and l know how it works, that is
why l want to show you too to do something better than that in this year 2013. As
the time of writing this post l have about 3 accounts from fiverr. Here is the
third one am showing you above since.





Below is my earnings from my second account, you can see
that it is still recent… I have $2008 left in that account and l have complete
484 gigs and 11 cancelled because l didn’t delivered it on time and about 11
gigs still active to be delivered. This account is only 6 weeks old. am am prepare to take that second account too to the next level.












If you want to start making money online in this year 2013 without
any start up capital, you should considered fiverr because it can make your
dream come true. Check HERE
for more info on how to get the packages.





Cheers,


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and
be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on
the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email
for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click
on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.






To your success






Taiwo Ibiyemi





Post a Comment

 
Top