1

To browse with  Glo Bis on your ipad, follow the steps below this works really great and fast.
Read that of Android and PC.







For others whom i have not reply please don't be annoyed with me i
got lots of messages but i will try my Possible best and Reply
everybody.




GLO BIS FOR IPAD, HOW IT WORKS




Follow this Simple Steps Below, It will solve you a whole lot of
Money from Subscribing to a Huge Bundle when your N1500 BIS can
perfectly work on your iPad.




1. Turn off your iPad




2. Remove your GLO SIM from the iPad and insert it into any phone.




3. Subscribe to Glo BIS on your Glo, Simply Texting any of the Code below for Subscription:-




"COWEEK" to 777 for N400/week (700MB) plan


Text "COMONTH" to 777 for N1400/month plan (3GB)




4. Remove the Glo SIM from the phone and insert into your iPad




5. Switch ON your iPad




6. Tap "Settings" icon




7. Tap "Mobile Data/Cellular Data" => "APN Settings"




8. Enter "blackberry.net" as the APN, leave the username and password blank (do not type anything there)




9. Tap "Mobile data/ Cellular data" and Slide it OFF




10. After few seconds, Slide it back ON




Now, Fire on your iPad safari browser and surf as you like.




It works with all appreciation on your iPad and very fast




Enjoy!!!




Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

  1. I read this paragraph completely on the topic of the comparison of hottest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.


    my web blog - ipad

    ReplyDelete

 
Top