0

I created this blog to share my online business ideas with you  especially using
Liberty Reserve to facilitating payment and accepting money.







However, I wish to deviate a little bit, which I may be doing from time
to time, in this blog to share some of my useful tips for internet
business newbies.



Today, I will be sharing step by step techniques to open a US stock trading account so that you can take advantage of international stock trading opportunities from the comfort of your home.



Stock trading online is the buying and selling of shares online on a
trading platform for the sole purpose of making money. Before you get
direct access to international stock trading platforms, you need to
register your account with a foreign stock broker who will give you the
access code to buy and sell shares online.



The following are the simple tips you can use to register an account in US online.



1. Visit Choice Trade.
Choice Trade is one of the leading micro and macro stock trading broker
online. They accept Nigerians to trade with them unlike other brokers
like Ameritrade, Scottrade, etc.



Go to ChoiceTrade to Open an Account.



2. In order to facilitate quick stock trading accout opening process,
get an international passport, Drivers licence or  National I.D card and
a domiciliary account.



3. Once your account is ready, your account number will forwarded to your mail box.



4. Go to your local bank where you opened your DOM account and request
for a bank wire form. This form helps you to transfer money from your
bank account to your stock trading account which is effected within 3-5
business days.



Thats all you need to do to open an account with an international stock broker.




Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

 
Top