0
The 3 Step Secret System That Keeps Putting Money in Your Bank Account Like An Invisible Paymaster. Code 1 & 2


The Code 3 System That Puts Money In Your Bank Account


Uhnnn  Taiwo again,


Just 3 steps and these 3 steps are powerful…I mean very powerful and those 3 steps are what I am about to teach you in this post and I would also attach my own guarantee to it and here is my guarantee.
But before I state out my guarantee, let me say this: a guy bought one of my products and even though, the product was selling for N9,000, I gave it to him for N2500 since he begged me like crazy that he has been jobless for over 3 years.


After 2 months that he has bought the product, he suddenly sent me an email that I am a bastard and that the product he bought did not work. I told him to tell me how he applied the system so that I can correct him but what I received in reply was another abusive message.


It was glaring that the guy did not apply the information in the system and even though I wanted to help, all I got was abuses.
If you are like that guy, you should stop reading this manual right now because it won’t help you.


Okay…here is my guarantee:


“If you apply the 3 steps money making system that I would share with you in this report and you do not make money with it, just send me an email and I will send you N500.”


That is fair enough since you are getting it for free.
Okay, let’s go and deal with the 3 systems…right away! 3
Introduction To The 3 Steps


I believe you must have known me that I am an infopreneur. I deal with selling information and I am damn good at it.


The 3 steps Dr. Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase (the publisher of success digest) shared and I am about to share with you right now are really not new. The truth is that information marketing (infopreneuring) is very wide such that if everybody in the world wants to focus on that, it would go round and round.


The 3 money making steps are:
1. Learn it (Learn what?)
2. Do it. (Do what you learnt)
3. Sell it. (Sell what you learnt and did)


Let’s go right away to the first step.
Learn It
Okay, I asked the question about what to learn. Let me quickly explain it to you. You need to go out and look for something that people would like to know because they want it.
Examples are:
People want to know how to design websites. Learn it
People want to know how to get promotion at their work. Learn it
People want to know how to get a good husband. Learn it
People want to know how to pass JAMB. Learn it
People want to know how to make money (In different ways anyway) Learn it
People want to know how to do different things and all you have to do is just go ahead and learn any of those things.
Let me explain this way…using a case study.
A guy know as Oluwafisayo (don’t ask me for his surname) discovered that people were in need of professional ecover designs but almost nobody in Nigeria knew how to design them.
So, he went online to buy the software and the manuals that he needed to use in becoming an expert at ecover designs.
Since he knew a lot of people would like to know how to get this done, he started training others via seminars (the selling) and he made a lot of money from that. (I am part of those who paid him to learn this skill)
Let me give you another case study to illustrate this.
Akin Alabi (That fat guy who owns alabiforum.com) learnt how to make money from football betting from a friend in the UK. He started making money from it as well.
When he got back to Nigeria, he produced a 13 paged report on football betting and priced it at N6500. The rest is history because he made over one million naira from that and the cash is still flowing in.
You are reading this and I know you might be thinking that was is it that I can quickly go and learn right now?


WAIT.


Before you go and learn something, think about the things you know right now that people are willing to learn.


I got an email from one of my subscribers who want s to be an expert at internet business and he told me that he is a big time fish farmer. He even went on to give me the specific details that he is one of the biggest fish farmers in kaduna.


Wao!


He can make millions from that alone since he has already learnt (step one) and done it (step two)


Another one told me that he is an expert at printing and selling recharge cards. That calls for another skill (packaging and selling)


WAO!
I see a lot of adverts everyday and people calling me that they want to know how to print and sell recharge cards…


All I told them that I am an expert in that field.
I think you now understand what I mean by (Learn it) and the kind of stuffs you can learn.
Let me go on to the next step which is doing what you have learnt. The doing aspect is actually to get the confidence that you fully understand what you have learnt.
But, there is a short cut to learning it and let me quickly share that with you now.
There are so many cases where you can use leverage. In cases like this, you won’t have to spend the time of learning things. All you have to do is find someone who already knows that thing that you want to learn and do a joint venture with that person.
Here is an example:
I talked about the fact that I know that people are in need of the knowledge on how to print and sell recharge cards. But now l am an expert in the field.
If I want to make money with that and I do not have the time or patience to learn the skill, all I need to do is find someone who does and make a deal with him.
Let me quickly repeat it here that you must make sure that anything you want to learn is what people are in need of and would buy.
If you know a little about how to sell on the internet, you will discover that you will find a lot of markets that you can sell to in the internet.
For instance, a skill such as toasting a lady might be difficult for you to make money from offline but a lot of people have made millions from this topic on the internet. I even have an ebook on that title the act of approaching” where I make money selling something like that too. If you need it you can contact me on it.
That was a diversion. Let me continue. (The diversion was a blessing anyway…wasn’t it?)
There are different ways for you to learn any skill or anything that you have discovered that it has a market.
The method you will use to learn depends on the kind of skill you want to master. For instance, if you want to learn public speaking skills so that you can teach it to people, you can master that skill by buying 3 to 4 books on the subject and study them.
But if you want to master a skill like java programming, you can’t do it by mere study of books. It requires a practical training.
What about if you want to learn how to make fish ponds? It requires some one to take you through practical stuffs and then you can study and discover the rest in books yourself.
Let me list them here:
1. Learn via seminars or workshops.
2. Learn through books or ebooks written on the specific subject.
3. Learn via videos.
4. Learn via Audios.
5. Learn from specialized training centres.
6. Learn from personal coaching.
That is all about learning.
Let’s go right to the aspect that matters most because it is this aspect that brings out money. It is the selling aspect.
I know you must be asking me right now that: Taiwo, what about the doing aspect.
The 2nd step (the do It aspect) has its importance in this system only with the fact that it makes you to fully understand what you have learnt and to be sure that it works before you start teaching it to others.
For instance, I have learnt a lot of things from graphics design to webdesign to some small, small programming. If I had not practiced those things, there would have been no way for me to have mastered those skills.
So, here is it in a jiffy (sample of the 3 steps):
1. I go and learn web designing.
2. I sit down with my computer to design websites so as to master the skills.
3. I start selling my web design skills to others via seminars, CDs etc (How do I sell?)


The selling part is the 3rd aspect and it is very important. And l am going to talk about it in my next post.  You can read it HERE.
In my future posts, I will share with you the SECRETS behind the selling part, which is the last code 3. This is a secret info which many Nigerians keep thousands of Naira for but I will share it with you free of charge soonest.
So, for you not to miss this and and also my future free Ebooks, freebies, articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.



If you have anything to say about this or you have questions to ask, feel free to use the comment form below this post.



Cheers !!!.
Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.
To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

 
Top