1
Warning: I will be using the 4 lettered word in this article. Very unlike me I know...so if you get offended please stop reading now....




Hello - it's Taiwo Ibiyemi here.

I'd like to share with you a few random thoughts that have been rattling around inside my head for a while...

...and this subject often rears it's head at various events that I have been speaking at recently - often spilling over into the bar later in the evening - with many wonderful people that I have met.

Many ask me - how I have done well is such a short amount of time.



Now - if you know me - or if we have met - you will know that I struggle with even writing these words (maybe it's the English in me...)

...but - to list just the facts - yes I suppose I have done well



...and so - when I am asked how I have managed to do this in a short time (I started in 2009) - I do understand that this is a fair question.

And here's my answer.

I invested in myself.

What does this mean.

I was prepared to invest - both time and money - in order to succeed.

Invest in your future.

Now - I am afraid - I am about to give many a rude awakening.

You want to make money online QUICKLY?

I'm sorry - but it's not going to happen.

I am aware I am probably the first person to say this to you.

If you want to make money online NOW -- you may as well stop reading this NOW - as it's not going to happen.



There are enough products out there that will happily reach for your wallet - guaranteeing you instant riches - but instead all they will deliver - are empty promises.

Lets get back to brass tacks here.

Internet Marketing is a business first and foremost.



And like any business - to become successful there will be new skills to learn first.

Why should Making Money Online be any different?

It isn't.

Do you honestly think that you can make money online by pressing a few buttons and doing next to nothing?? Frankly - anyone that does - and excuse my bluntness here - is nothing more than foolish.

And a fool and his money are soon parted.

So many approach this business with the following attitude.



'I have a computer - therefore I can make money'

That's just as absurd as saying

I have a bicycle therefore I can be an Olympic cyclist'



There is no correlation whatsoever - between having a computer - and making money online.

Let me repeat that.

There is no correlation whatsoever - between having a computer - and making money online.

The reason I am really flagging this up - is because many (the majority) will happily tell you otherwise.

Many will scream at you that 'it's easy to make money online' - and that EVEN YOU - can be making money online within days - hours - even minutes.

These are just rouses to get to your credit card.

Now - I realize that many reading this may not believe me. Heck you may not believe me. That's because EVERY DAY - people will fall for these get rich quick scams - because most people are OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS.



Most people only hear what they want to hear.

Most people will chose the path of least resistance - thinking that the next shiny button will give them financial freedom.

And all this rubbish wants me to SCREAM out the 4 lettered word LOUD. So lets just get it out of the way.

Are you ready? Forgive me if you get offended. Here it comes....

...WORK.

There is only one path to financial freedom.

And it's that horrible 4 lettered word - WORK.

Now if you're ok with this - then maybe - just maybe - 6 months from now - you really could be making enough online to cover your mortgage repayment - or the car payment. I'm serious - that really is possible - I have taught countless people to do this.

But you are not going to make millions.

However - a few hundred to a few thousand every month - is certainly achievable.



But before you make anything - you need to invest in yourself.

start quoteThere is only one path to financial freedom. And it's a 4 lettered word. WORK. end quote 
That means investing TIME (I always say you need to be giving yourself at least 6 months before you start to make money online).

And you will need to invest MONEY.

Again - despite what many will tell you - this business will cost you $$$ to start.

True - not a lot - but you need to be comfortable spending a little each month - to cover hosting fees and an autoresponder and any training that you may be receiving.

You will need to invest both TIME and MONEY -- to learn some new skills BEFORE you see the $$$.

But as I have spoken about on countless occasions -- ALL SKILLS ARE LEARNABLE.

And therefore - as Making Money Online is a SKILL - IT IS LEARNABLE!

School isn't over! School is NOW!!!

Did you know - 1 in 2 of us - will be doing a different job 2 years from now. 1 in 2! A job for life? It doesn't exist.

By the way - the QUICKEST way to learn - is to find a mentor. That's exactly what I did when I began. Someone that you like and who is doing what it is you want to do.

But for now - all I would urge you - is to stop being tempted by the next shiny button.

Concentrate on learning one thing at a time - and see it through to completion.





Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.

To your success
Taiwo Ibiyemi
MAKE MONEY ONLINE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO START
Get More Visitors

Get More Shoppers, Get More Sales!!!

With no constant stream of visitors you cannot have stable everyday revenue.

It's not possible to get income if no one visits your web-site. You have to have shoppers to see your web-site, every day, 24 hours!

Our company helps more than 30,000 clients get more shoppers from Internet.

You can increase your income by receiving hundreds of real interested visitors to see your products.

More Visitors...



Increase search engine rank


Increase your site search engine rank

Be presented on search engines is one of the most critical strategy to increase web-site traffic and expose your product or service to individuals who might be interested in your product.

All big search engines use an algorithm to determine your website ranks.

They know the number of sites are referring to your web-site; more referrers and visitors better rank for your website.

Get Better Rank...



Millions of Shoppers


Millions of Customers

Reach millions of customers looking for products and services.

Our audience is day by day increasing and now it's over 25 million unique shoppers every month. We send traffic from trusted local and worldwide promotion portals, which bring potential shoppers from North America, Western Europe and upcoming markets.

Get More Traffic, Get More Visitors...

Post a Comment

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

 
Top