0






Target Marketing of your products and services



Whether
you have a product or service you want to market to Nigerians or you
have an announcement to make, whatever your needs we have answers to the
most effective means of reaching millions of Nigerians. With us you can
reach 50% of the Nigerian population instantly.













No longer N900,000

Price slashed to 200k, 100k, 75k and now finally N49k Only







Very Important:




Hundreds of people spend between N20, 000 - N1,000, 000
advertising in local newspapers, Radio and Television stations daily
thinking that their products will be seen by hundreds of thousands of
people.




If you
are one of them, then here is the simple truth. Except there is breaking
news of national interest, hardly will you find 100,000 people reading a
newspaper a day out of the 150 million Nigerians. Isn't that shocking?  Click HERE to find out more.








Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi







Post a Comment

 
Top