32



Have You Ever Considered Working Online?


Here is a story of a work at home Mom Her name is Ivie Oni Ivie Oni is from Lagos never thought that she would work
online, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple
online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating
the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home
with her three children.

I read Ivie's blog last month and decided to feature
her story on y blog here so that you can learn from her. In our phone interview she told
me her amazing story. "I actually make about NGN789,250-NGN947,100 a
month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs'
income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week
from home.








Ivie from Lagos is a regular mum who lost her job last year, after an
unsuccessful job hunt she started working online. I interviewed her
about her amazing story and she revealed her steps for success.



Working online has been a financial windfall for Ivie,
who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead
ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable
income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all
over the internet.



Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have
to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to
earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is
that I am always home with the kids. Thanks to the Online Career Package
Kit I am giving my kids the childhood they deserve."



I asked her about how she started her life-changing journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form
and applied for a work-at-home kit. There is a small activation fee;
it's not really free but it was under NGN300. I got the kit and within
four weeks I was making over NGN500,000 a month. It's really simple, I
am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don't even have to
sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly
recruiting people for this, you should try it."



The companies you work with are worth over 100 billion
dollars and are the most used sites in the internet market place, like
Amazon, Google, Walmart, Delta, Apple and more... You're using the top
ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows
through them everyday. It's a great opportunity and this has been
helping people work at home for over 5 years. Why not get in with the
internet's best and biggest companies?



There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you
can make $40,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are - scams.
From my conversation with Ivie, "I am making a good salary from home,
which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I
thank God every day that I filled out that form."



Quickly, Ivie Oni was able to use the simple Online Career Package to make it out of the recession.



"I actually make NGN789,250-NGN947,100 a month from home." -Ivie Oni

Working online has been a financial windfall for Ivie, who
struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I
lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I
was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the
internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to
your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a
living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I
am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."



Ivie had never shared her story before, and with her permission, we are putting it public.


Here's how to get started:


Step 1: Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Income Cash System



Step 2: Follow the instructions at Home Income Cash System and set up your account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. Everything gets tracked.



Step 3:  You should receive your first
cheque within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly
into your bank account. (Your first cheques will be about NGN80,000 to
NGN230,000 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how many links
you posted online.)



Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi


Post a Comment

  1. HELLO I SAW THIS POST IN A NEWS UPDATE LAST YEAR AND NOW I AM HAPPY I SEE HERE AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THATS WHY I COULDN'T JOIN BUT I BELIEVE THE SOLUTION IS WITH YOU PLEASE THE MAJOR THING IS HOW DO I PAY THE SMALL START UP FEE THEY PLACED ON IT?? THATS JUST BEEN MY MAJOR CONCERN ABOUT IT PLEASE HOW I DO PAY FOR IT ?? I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE A FAST REPLY THANKS. MY EMAIL = AKANNITOLU@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Tolu u can pay the small amount with ur gtbank naira master card or any visa card. A reply has also been sent to the email u provide. Thanks for ur comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it this for real they are many scam
    programes out there,mr taiwo i would recommend
    you personally tried this out before posting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ datezzy. This not a scam, hv join it and am already doing the work they gave me. You only have to pay a small amount to join. Just try it and see. You have nothing to lose here. U will receive your money tru check.

      Delete
  4. MR. TAIWO.I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR POSTS FOR A WHILE NOW.ARE U SURE ABOUT THIS.ALSO I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY BY CHECK COS I DON'T HAVE A VALID HOME ADDRESS.DARE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check are normally sent tru post office not home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i pay using my oceanic bank turned ecobank visa card 2 pay 4 de registration fee? Ur reply will be well appreciated, tanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u can, if u hv activate it for online banking or u hv use it to buy things online before. It will work there.

      Delete
  7. my own is wat kind of job are we gonna be doing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bros abeg answer nah! Wetin we go de do? I think say no be scam program? Pls answer me abeg, cos my blood de rise 4 dis biz/program thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg sorry for not replying. You are free to join the program. And u will be given job to do. Job to post links, to do data entry jobs and more. You only need $2 to join. Just click on the link inside the post to join. Withdraw is by check. That means you must have a domicilary account to cash the money into ur dom acct.

      Delete
  9. Can u pls drop ur fon no. so dat i can contact u, cos i have alot 2 knw about pls. Tanks, I'll be expecting it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My phone number all around my blog under our contact details. Here is it again 07032723698 (from 8.am to 6pm everyday)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm, been trying to make it work, just isnt working.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, what exactly is the problem you encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Taiwo,
    I have tried to join without success, it has been very difficult. What do I need to do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls anybody trying to join this site must activate is or her credit card for online banking so that you can get a secure code. If you are using gtbank naira card pls read my post from the link below on how to get this card activated for online banking http://www.taiwopublishing.com/2013/07/how-to-activate-your-gtbank-naira.html. You can just wake up from you bed and start typing those numbers at the back of the card on anysite you see, it is not done like that, when it comes to making payment online there must be a protocol to follow.

      Delete
  14. Hi Taiwo,
    I have tried severally to join the system, but it isn't working.
    I also tried to use my verve card it didn't accept it and I also tried a mastercard which it also denied.
    waiting for your reply.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. pls how do i use my UBA card for online banking?and pls,wats a zip code?i was asked for it in the process of filling my form.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Uchenna Using your UBA card should'nt be a problem, if you have activate it for internet banking all you need to do is just enter the details when you get to the payment page. For the Zip code, Nig zip code is 23400.

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Hello, pls read the whole thing plus the comment from the beginning, am sure you will know where to start.

      Delete
  17. Helo guys please be careful of this, i have make research on this internet stuff,i was told it is scam. Any true online work from home business, will not ask you to pay any token of money. Becareful, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who told you that they will never ask you for money. The money you are paying is for membership fees, just a token that is not upto $3. This is not a scam one you know. If you confirm it is scam pls show us the link to the scam review.

      Delete
  18. i need ur phone number

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plz i also saw a fee of $99.6 monthly charge/deduction after three days. But i was thinking the charge like u said is around $2 but y that $99.6 is it different or the $99.6 is a charge monthly that ll be on th amount they will pay me wen i work with dem?
    But Am not happy at all i have tried all i know but its nt wrking instead it showed “error Avs:s“ after clicking submit to pay using my uba atm master card that has been activated for internet banking
    I dont knw wat to do n am sure verv card wont work either.
    Plz love to hv my reply here rexbtony@gmail.com too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the price now on the page, i told you people that this there discount price can change any-time, don't think it is FREE on the website, after there trial promo they will deduct $99.6 from you credit card, so if you know you cannot pay the $99.6, don't put you credit card details. Am sure you saw that price before you put you card details.

      Delete
  20. hello please I have been trying to register but its declined my gtb and firstbank carsd.....what do I do

    ReplyDelete
  21. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete
  23. When you are looking at jobs vacancies adverts it can seem that there are endless numbers of adverts circulating round the internet, news papers and job centres. However those people who are on a job search usually do not have all the time in the world to sift through jobs vacancies in order to decide which to follow up and which to ignore.
    https://www.recutran.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Top