3


First of all happy new month to you and may God bless you more in all
your efforts. I want to correct this negative mind-set of some aspiring
internet marketers based in Nigeria. PayPal is not an obstruction that
can make you not to be successful online. 






PayPal and clickbank said that
they don’t want us because we are smarter than them so why are we still
thinking of those that doesn’t want us. I had unverified paypal account
when I first use PayPal and used it only for 3 days and it got limited
with $100 so what is the essence of trying to bypass policies and later
to find out that we are wasting time. I know some Nigerians are
operating paypal account here in Nigeria but it is not guaranteed.




Many Nigerians are making it big online selling their information
products and using many payment processors like Google checkout, plimus,
2co to receive their money. Don’t waste time learning what we are not
allowed to do.



Nigerian Internet marketers make their money online
mostly from affiliate marketing (it involves some capital but still
better than forex), CPA marketing, Website selling, Forex, Importing and
selling offline, Seminars and Email Marketing. All this methods are
there for Nigerians and no restrictions whatsoever.



 For example am here
in India but there Paypal account is limited also, you can only receive
money with Indian paypal account and you cannot send or pay with it.
Nigeria has credit card but India doesn’t have for general citizens and
most online business done from India is similar to that of Nigeria.



PayPal is not the solution to your success but taking action and
learning will do, for example when I first started internet buisness in Nigeria I was selling a
manual with plimus as my payment processor and I was driving my traffic
from related forum and after every month I receive my money using their
Payoneer Card.



Just think and you will see that there is no limit but to
learn and take action is the answer. Whatever system that is working
for you, you can teach that system to many people as you wants and make
money doing it also.



 For those that have started writing manuals and
ebook and want to start keeping tracks of their interested readers or
fan by either collecting their email information or phone number I
suggest you use www.listwire.com for your free autoresponder or aweber for monthly paid subscription.



Watch out my next mail on how to build a squeeze page with blogger and
integrate autoresponder code within it. Be ready to download it because
it will be in video format.

Sorry for my slowness in sending info is due to the internal exams am taking now

Thanks






Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyem

Post a Comment

  1. Just think and you will see there is no limit for you except if you dont take ACTION...that is the secret, i really love this article. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top