0


Introduction to Football Trading and Football Betting




I know you might have been wondering what football trading is all about.

If I have said something like football betting, I believe everyone knows what that is, but trading? That’s remind me read part 1 of this topic HERE because you wont be able to understand the concept of this part in full.









Well, here is what it is about:


Football trading is making money from football by applying strategies and systems to football betting in order to reduce loss and profit like crazy.





In short, the only major difference between football betting and football trading has to do with systems and strategies.





Football trading is what smart people with systems do.


Football betting is what ordinary people do without systems and lose a lot of money doing so.


Football betting has no strategies or systems. For instance, you can just look at a match between Liverpool and Sunderland and because Liverpool has lost their last 4 matches, you might decide that Liverpool is going to lose the match.





So, you place N5,000 on the fact that Sunderland is going to win the match.


Unfortunately, Liverpool might win and your N5000 is lost.





Does that mean someone who uses football trading systems will know that Liverpool is going to win the match? The answer is still no.





When it comes to predictions in football, nobody knows what is going to happen. Of course, some experts can try and their predictions can be correct most of the time but it can never be right 100% of the time.





So, in order to trade, you will still be using platforms like Nairabet.com, bet365.com, bwin.com and other book makers. More on this later.





Football trading is not a get rich quick method. It won’t offer you the opportunity to win N1 million with just N500 at a single bet which could happen with football betting. (Actually, only 0.005% of punters get this lucky. It is what keeps the rest to keep hoping that one day, they would hit the jackpot and they keep losing more money and never hit it)





With football trading, N500 could eventually win N1 million over a long period of time with very tiny losses along the way.


The system I am going to explain to you in this course

is just one of the many systems that I use. Some systems

are more effective than the others and that is why I try as

much as possible to go after ONLY the best systems out there.





But just so that there will be no confusion, please note that I might be using those 2 terms interchangeably (trading and betting) as I go on, but remember that I am teaching you systems and not mere gambling.





If you are new to the world of football betting, there are some terms I will like to introduce you to so that you won’t get confused along the way. Let me pause here for today, l don’t want to rush you simply because l want you to understand the basic concept of trading football without much loss. I will continue tomorrow from the terms use in football betting. 





Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi





Post a Comment

 
Top