0


IT'S TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!!
Am Releasing My 20 In 1Pack For 20 Serious Nigeria ONLY
I am Dedicating  THIS TO MY SISTER Baby Boy to you; my cherished Subscriber


I was confused on How best  to celebrate my BB with you and I had almost 2 sleepless nights. 


      It first occurred to me that i should throw a party but i immediately debunk this idea on the premise that I have my subscribers scattered across all the 36 states of the federation. This is not to be.

      Just as I let go of this, immediately, something just occurred to me and I felt so reluctant to give life to that thought because, the spirit of Nigerialism almost crept in. Why should i do this?

99.90% of Nigerian Information Marketers/ Online Money Makers wouldn't do this...
    The simple truth is this... for every successful Internet money maker, there is something that differentiate him/her from you. He/she isn't special in anyway. The difference lies in timely access to and use of good and quality information. If you must be as successful as i am, you definitely can be by having access to the exact materials that i had access to and implemented.



    Virtually all Nigerian Internet Money makers wouldn't be so nice to give you access to the exact informational materials that they personally had access to and used for their success. 

But, I am set to Revolutionalise The bad Habit...


   Since i am devoted to helping as many Nigerians as possible in achieving financial independence via Internet Money making and employment, i have got no choice than to lay aside the selfish attitude of hiding Information materials which i personally used for my mental development and financial improvement. I am ready to spill the beans! 

I have no choice than to do this... if i were to give each and everyone of my subscriber a bottle of wine to celebrate my sister BB, if i were to throw a party and kill a cow, if i were to organize a get-together and invite a DJ to entertain you all, these can never commensurate with the singular thing i have been spiritually directed to do in celebrating this baby boy with you.



     Since i know that information is power, i have decided to do something really crazy for you. My Internet success is directly proportional to the implementation of the knowledge i acquired from some informational materials that i was privileged to have access to in the last couple of months and now,

I shall grant you access to my Library of Materials that i have consumed in the last 7 months...

      My decision is to grant you access to the various materials that i have had access to in the past 7 months and which has transformed my life from a common Internet money seeker to an established Internet money maker.



I need to emphasize these facts...
·              Not up to 5% of Nigerian Internet Money makers will unveil their "power-house" just like i want to do.
·              Knowing what to read which works often contribute 70% of the problem of a Newbie.
·              Consuming valuable information and implementing them is key to Online money making success
·             Knowing what worked for others can safe you valuable time and resources which could have otherwise been spent on trial and error.


I HAVE COLLATED OVER 20 DIFFERENT MATERIALS THAT I HAVE CONSUMED IN THE PAST 7 MONTHS AND WHICH HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL TO MY RISE TO FAME AS AN INTERNET MONEY MAKER/ INFORMATION MARKETER


       And i shall grant you access to these over 20 different materials for you personal study and implementation in order to help you achieve Financial Independence via the Internet just like i did.

      In this pack, you will have access to materials like...



1.  The Millionaire's Fastlane: Crack the code to wealth and live Rich for a lifetime by MJ DeMarco. I’ve read plenty of guru books over the years, including a number of the classics by George Clayson, Robert Kiyosaki, etc. In comparison, I think Millionaire Fastlane is more useful. The book fit perfectly in with my own personal realizations over the years about how money is made and careers are futilely pursued.        I bought this book for $17 (#2,720) on Amazon.com


2.   The 12-Month Millionaire

  "An Insider's Story: How I Made $100 Million ... With A Simple Idea."                     "The Amazing Money-Making Secrets of a 28-year-old Convicted Felon Who Earns More Money Every Year than the CEOs of FedEx ... eBay ... Amazon.com ... Time Warner ... Apple Computer ... McDonalds ... Microsoft ... Nike ... Yahoo ... Ford Motor Company ... General Motors ... and Goodyear COMBINED!"                         I got this ebook for $39.97 on Amazon.com


3.  How i made 9 Million Naira in 2008 by Akin Alabi                                                  This is one of the best materials written by a Nigerian that i have ever read. This opened my eyes to the unknown and how simple it is to make cool cash online with so little effort. If you have access to this alone and you can follow it up, i bet you can easily make over a Million Naira in the next few months.  This cost me #5,000 when i got it and i still keep it in my archive up till now.


Plus 17 other carefully selected materials that have been useful for me in the last couple of months and now.


If you can afford to miss out on this SUPERB opportunity, that means you are not INTERESTED in learning how to make a living on the Internet just like i do. Having access to my collections of my "best of the best" materials/resources is the perfect privilege for you to tap from my brain without asking me a question or having a one-on-one discussion with me. You shall be tapping directly from the sources of my knowledge.

EVERY GOOD THING HAVE GOT A PRICE. 98% OF THINGS WITHOUT PRICES ARE USELESS AND I OFTEN RUN AWAY FROM THEM COZ, THEY WOULDN'T ADD VALUE TO MY LIFE
All the selected materials/resources from my library are priceless and giving them out is so difficult a decision to make. I had thought i wouldn't ever give out my collection even for $1000 coz, it has taken me time and resources to collate all these resources together and trial and error to eventually extract the potent ones out of them. If not for my celebration of my sister BB,

I bet i might not have ever unveil this not to mention granting you access to it.



    When i calculated the money i spent to acquire these 20 different materials, i arrived at #78,000 only. 


   Since these cost me #78,000 to acquire and these are so precious to me, i am not supposed to share this with anyone. But, since my BB's celebration has made me to commit myself to giving this out, i have no choice than to follow my heart.



           But, i still have my fears...


My number one fear is that, i wouldn't want anyone aside my esteemed subscribers to have access to this. Most especially, fellow Internet money makers... 



My second fear is this, i wouldn't want anyone out of my subscribers to miss out on this superb offer. The only reason why anyone should miss out on this is if such person has the conviction that i do not practice what i preach. In as much as i practice what i preach and i am telling you that these resources have immensely contributed to my Internet money making success, please go all out for this.



HOW TO GET YOUR COPY OF MY 20 BEST-OF-THE-BEST COLLECTIONS.  


And here is the superb one for you. You wouldn't ever get this again from me for eternity. I just made the obvious calculation that these 20 materials cost me #78,000 to acquire. 



But for the sake of the "washing" of my sister BB, 



I shall give you a whooping 96% discount on this cost. If you do the math rightly, you should arrive at #3,120. Yes! I bet this is the most insane thing i have ever done. And this is well justified... that's a discount of #74,880. I am literarily giving you #74,880. It's now left to you to grab this with your two hands.



To enjoy this special BB "washing" Offer, make a payment of #3,120 as instructed in the image above.


Invest N3,120 into the account details below:



Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Account Name: Taiwo Ibiyemi

Account Number: 005-018-8348


After payment, grab your phone and text the following details ("BB", depositors' name amount paid and email address) to 07032723698


The materials would be delivered straight away into you email address as soon as payment is confirmed. 


IMPORTANT NOTICE. 


WARNING: I will make this available for 8 days only!
As soon as 8days is complete, this page will disappear forever.


Signed,

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Taiwopublishing)

www.taiwopublishing.com

07032723698

Post a Comment

 
Top