0
Read This First


Let me start this post by telling you that a year ago, I never knew that I would be seating down to write something like this.
Do you want to know WHY?
I only heard that one could make profits from football from a friend who also heard from another friend and I thought – well, let me try this and see how it goes.




So, a year ago, I got started using a platform known as Nairabet which is what I am going to use to explain the system to you.


The main thing I was doing for the first months was real football betting like most people do right now hoping to win some big money after some time.


Of course, I won some matches but then, I also lost a lot more than I won. I was almost about to give up the whole thing but I always hear about small guys like me who win up to a million naira doing nothing than just sitting down in their house and betting on football.


So, I really wanted to make something out of this no matter what and that was how my search started:
I am still surprised that this will work anyway:
After losing money on Nairabet for 3 months, I

finally took a risk that gave me the breakthrough I needed.
What was the risk?
I decided to buy 3 courses on making money from football from the internet.
Actually, as at this time, I thought everything been sold on the internet especially in form of courses like this were all SCAMS but since I had no choice, I went for the courses anyway.
One of the courses was from a Nigerian. 


What was keeping me going was the fact that my business was doing okay and that was what I was using to fund my football practices.


The remaining 2 courses were from some American guys who were making it big with football.
All the 3 courses combined cost me N 24,500 but I am glad it paid of.


Believe me, Information is Power.
That was what led me to the insider secrets that smart people use to make huge loads of money every week from football.


The interesting part is that football is always played every time of the year. So, no matter which time you are starting, you have the opportunity to make huge loads of money throughout the year if you know what you are doing.


After those first 3 books, I now had the faith and trust to buy things online and I have invested in more than 15 additional football systems and that is why my profit potential with football is as high as 80%.
The system I want to show you here is just one of them to help you get started. If you pay attention to what I say, it will help you make at least N5,000 – N10,000 in a day.
Are you ready to get started?
Let me start by introducing you to football betting and football trading tomorrow. I will continue with the part 2 of it. Click HERE to read the part 2.


Enjoy!
Taiwo
For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.
To your success
Taiwo Ibiyemi


Post a Comment

 
Top