1
At last I can now get a reliable card to shop online worldwide. Without credit card you will be finding it difficult to do some benefiting transactions online.
You must I mean MUST have this if you want to succeed in this online business. Cool down, to get one is very easy just visit any UBA branch with the following documents



1. Two photographs

2. One nepa bill

3. ID card might be student/international/business/national id cards.

Ask the customer care for the Africard form and the rest will be story. You will be given an instant Africard accepted worldwide online. You might pay N1000 for this so hold this amount.
Therefore, with the help of "Facebook ads" and "Google Ad words", you and l can now  easily advertise your products and services to your target audience. While hunting for a way to pay for Facebook Ads, I tried GTB Naira Mastercard but Facebook declined it despite the fact that I have even activated the card with the GTBank Token. While sourcing for alternative card I can use to pay for the Facebook ads, I came across UBA AfriCard which worked perfectly for me.



For those that are yet to get the card, read my post before going to apply for the card.


Here is how to get started




How To Get the UBA AfriCard



Wondering how I got my Africard within 24 hours? Well, I walked in to the nearby UBA branch office and told the lady at the Customer Care desk that I need the UBA Africard.  She asked me of the ID card I have and I told her that I have a VALID driver’s license. She also asked me if I have N1000 with me and I told her I have it. She also asked if I have Passport Photograph , I answered "yes".



She then gave me two forms to fill, in which I filled in my Personal details and the details of my ID (My driver’s license). Inside the form, you will see an option asking you if want a Non-personalized or a personalized one. The personalized one comes with your name embossed on the card while the generic one doesn’t. I personally went for the non personalized one because I didn’t want to wait for extra days before I get my card.



I returned the form to her and waited for the processing. After processing it, she gave me a teller, told me to fill it and took it to the cashier, together with my 1000naira notes. After depositing the 1000naira, I went back to the Customer care rep and the lady told me to wait a little more so I can get my card.



After some few minutes, the Visa prepaid card was issued to me. I changed the pin there in the bank ATM . I was even surprised they left N400 in the card. That simply means N600 was deducted to process the card as at the time I received mine.



Today, I logged in to my FB Ads account, added the card and Facebook accepted it. The debt I owed was cleared and within few seconds, I received sms alerts on my phone from UBA bank that some funds were deducted from my account for Facebook Ads.



I can now run more campaigns on Facebook, Google and even shop online at Aliexpress.com or Amazon. I have also successfuly used the card at Hostgator.com and web4africa.



NOTE:



1. You can also use your International passport as means of Identity as alternative to the Driver's license.

2.  You can withdraw funds from ATM machines with this Visa card.

3.  It is NOT COMPULSORY you have a bank account with UBA bank for you to get the Prepaid Visa Card.
3. To load the africard, there is an account number for it. all you have to do is go to the person in charge of africard payment. it is done online once you pay the money and where you pay to load it is different from where other people pay to deposit funds in the usual account. Just tell them that you want to fund your africard account and they will tell you where to go around the bank.
4. Please note that, the card comes with two different PINs you must be careful when opening the pins. ATM PIN AMD WEB PIN


When you collect your envelope in which the card is enclosed, un-fold it and look at the bottom right corner of the welcome letter and there you have the PIN. You will have to peel off a transparent nylon covering. That is where the problem is. DO NOT THROW AWAY THAT NYLON COVERING. WHY? Because that is where your PINs are but you are likely not going to see it.



You are expected to peel off the nylon covering and then press it against a white paper. You can do this on any white space on your welcome letter. You will see the PINs when you press it against the paper but look closely else you still won't see it.


Another issue is that the way it was crafted in the message of the letter, you may think that the ATM PIN is the same as the web PIN, but it is not. You have two PINs on that nylon covering and please do not throw it away.



So, guys  . . . . That’s it.



From the look of things, I think this card will be widely accepted than the GTB naira card. and you don't have to call their headquarters or pay  three thousand naira before you can activate it like in the case of GTB .



I hope this info helps



If you know other alternative Naira-denominated cards that can be used for online payments kindly share them via the comment form below. Please, if you are also an Africard holder, you can also share websites you have successfully used the card.



You can check out the features and benefits of  UBA Africard.



Cheers!


That's all FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rooting for your success.

Taiwo

07032723698
Cheers !!!.


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

  1. Wow! What an eye opener this post has been for me. Very much appreciated, bookmarked, I can’t wait for more!
    Bet365 Account for sale

    ReplyDelete

 
Top