0
Last time l share with you the code 1 & 2of this trick. If you have not read this click HERE now cos, you may not understand this well, if you start reading from here.

Look around you and look at yourself. If I am right, there are so many information that you have in you right now that a lot of other people out there are looking for.
The only way to convert it to money is by selling it. Simple.
But the main problem a lot of people face is how to sell it.
For instance, I created a report on making money with printingrecharge cards, bulk sms reseller guide, bulk sms proposal and a host of others I have been using and I am currently selling the report at www.taiwopublishing.blogspot.com  and I am planning to increase the price soon.
For all the people who bought that report, I gave them a money making idea and here is it: I told them to master the whole process and then go ahead to teach people in seminars and make money with it as soon as they have mastered it.
Doing that alone can fetch them N200,000 within 4 hours if done right.
Abi?
If you have a seminar where you have 40 people in attendance and each one pays N5000. How much is that?
That is a straight to the point way of selling the information you have.
Okay…
Let me quickly tell you various ways you can use to sell the information you have got.
Firstly, you can sell your information via:
1. Seminars and workshops
2. CDs and DVDs
3. Books
4. E- books
5. Personal coaching


The above are ways you can use to package your information for selling but after you have done so, what next?
You need to market it and this is where people go numb and I don’t blame them because they have not been in business before. Now, listen to this:
----------------------
“Any body that does business without proper marketing is like a fine guy winking at a girl in absolute darkness. Only he knows what he is doing. Nobody else does. Not even the girl.”
-----------------------
Did you get that?
Okay, if you don’t, this is the meaning:
To succeed like crazy in any business, effective marketing is the key. Shikena!
Now, we all know that you can market your business either offline or online.
This is where I prefer online because you can reach a lot of people easily and you have a lot of amazing tools to use there.
For instance, I have a powerful online marketing system that I call “The 2 Paged Cash Flow System” and I have been using it for a very long time. Asides, a lot of marketers use it too but I have modified mine in such a way that makes it much more effective like crazy.
I know what I mean by the word “like crazy”
So, don’t crucify me for that.
Let’s continue
Marketing basically means exposing your products to people who need it and persuading them to get it.
That means you need to go to where your market is and make them know you have stuffs that they need.
Let me quickly tell you about a guy that I know who made over 20 million from selling forex information.
Should I tell you his name?
No, I won’t and that is for security purpose.
What you need is the lesson from his story.
He started selling his Forex information via e-books which he advertised through classified adverts. This is a kind of short advert that is place in the newspapers, probably in 2x2 inch in size. If have been reading my stuffs, you don’t need me too explain the meaning of that term again.
Later on, he shifted to using half paged adverts and then full paged adverts.
He only sold his information in e-books, CDs, personal coaching and seminars.
Imagine!
Only one information produced over 20 million and he used the same Code 3 system I am teaching you here.
A powerful and effective way of marketing your information even with little money is by placing classified adverts in dailies.
But you can sky rocket the results that will give to you if you mix it with my 2 paged cash flow system.
If you can use a website PLUS the classified advert I talked about, it will result into a magical, powerful force that spins out money like crazy.
But unfortunately, I can’t teach the 2 paged cash system effectively in this report. It requires a practical training and I really do not know how many people want to get that.
Lets’ get back to business:
If you want to sell your stuffs online, you will definitely need a website and the funny thing is that most people think it will cost an arm and a leg to get a website.
The funny thing is that what most people call websites are just inflated albums.
There is a difference between glorified albums and websites that are cash pulling in nature. If you wan to know how to design your first website by 3:45 this afternoon then download this eBook and get to work.
That is all for that anyway.
Let me just tell you ways of marketing your stuffs:
1. You can use online advertising (facebook, forums, adwords etc)
2. You can use classified adverts in offline publications.
3. Handbills and Posters (Losing its power)
4. Radio and TV
5. Word of Mouth.
CONCLUSION
I know…I know
You have read stuffs like this several times but you have not made a dime (that is what losers say)
The problem is with you…and only you can solve it.
From research, I have discovered that people are tied down with the fear of losing. So, they are always afraid of trying new things.
Until you quit thinking like that, you will end up been a struggler all your life.
The key code is:
DO IT NOW!
I won’t say more than that.
Lest I forget, you are free to share this post by clicking on the share button at the bottom of the post about to as many people as you want to for free. You are free to do that.
I wish you success.


In my future posts, I will share with you more and more tips on how to make money online. This is a secret info which many Nigerians keep thousands of Naira for but I will share it with you free of charge soonest.
So, for you not to miss this and and also my future free Ebooks, freebies, articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.



If you have anything to say about this or you have questions to ask, feel free to use the comment form below this post.



Cheers !!!.
Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.
To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi






Post a Comment

 
Top