1

If you're a Student and you're not using GTBank, You need it.

I
Remember some Few Weeks back when i was expecting money from a friend, I
have to keep going to the Bank every Hour just to know if my Account has
been Credited or not because the Alert is not coming











Now you can check your Bank Account Balance on the Go! with the New GTBank SMS Balance Features.


HOW CAN I CHECK MY GTBANK ACCOUNT BALANCE BY JUST SENDING AN SMS?

Compose New Text Message, Then Type bal follow by your Nuban Account Number and Send to 08100550000

 











It's Simple! Expect your Account Balance immediately after Sending it.


NOTE:- You can only check your Balance with the New Nuban Account Number, The Old Account Number wont work.


Click on the Like, Share & Tweet Button if you Enjoy this Write up.




Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

  1. Do you need free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top