0













This is the most asked question i get in my email everyday. You see, a lot
of people have this notion that if you want to run a business online, it should
be FREE.









Use FREE internet browsing, FREE traffic, FREE website, FREE Autoresponder,
FREE hosting...heck I have seen people post on forums asking about FREE Hosting
domain names etc



Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with seeking for free stuffs, but
let me tell you something, if you dwell too much on them, you will not be
successful in your internet business.



The truth is that....



- Free Autoresponder will not get you sales in your business.



- No customer will take you serious if you are using a hosting name.



- If you are waiting to build FREE traffic, you will wait a long time. Paid
Traffic gives result instantly.



- Free hosting will limit your capability...in terms of webspace





Let me ask you a question, do you know the guys that make loads of money online...people
like Akin Alabi, Toyin Omotoso, Onome Maureen etc...



Do you know that those guys don't use anything free in their business. They
spent money to build it. They spent money on buying training programs, premium autoresponders,
domain and hosting etc.



Think about it, lets say you want to open a shop or even an office, your start
up capital to even get an office will be in the several hundreds of thousands
of Naira.



And guess what....your internet business is no different.



The truth is, if you want to make loads of money on the internet, you need to
start investing in your internet business.



So I advised you that if you want your internet business to work, you must
spend a lot of money on it. Today, I am going to share with you two stories to
buttress my point.





Story 1 - We all know Akin Alabi....If you are reading this and you don't know
him, he is the owner of Nairabet.com (Nigeria's #1 betting website) If you go to
his facebook page, he has 40,000 fans on it.



Those fans are the ones that places bets on his Nairabet website, thereby
helping him to make lots of money every single week.



Now let me ask you......how did you think he grew his facebook fan page to
40,000 people?



Free Traffic? or Paid Traffic?



The answer is....."Paid Traffic". This guy paid several hundreds of
dollars to Facebook to advertise his Nairabet website. Apart from that, He paid
a lot

of money to a programmer to design this website for him. He also recently paid
thousands of dollars to attend an Internet marketing Seminar in Las Vegas, USA.



That is why he is making Millions of Naira with it.



Story 2 - Last few weeks, I have been involved in a new project that involved
an international niche. In other to speed up this project, I had to buy a $199 marketing
video tutorial, Spent another $97 on buying an optimize press software that
automatically creates a website and also purchased Solo Ad (traffic) worth

over $300.



In total, I have spent $800 on this project and very soon it will start paying
me off. That is a total of N90,000.



See, if Akin Alabi was waiting for Free Website, Free Hosting...and even Free
Autoresponder, he will not succeed quick. If i was waiting for free traffic through
article writing or even waiting to design my website myself (when there are
professional programmers who can do a better job), then it will take me many
months to get started.



If any marketer is still telling you that you should continue to purse your
internet business with FREE things.....trust me...it will take you many years
for the business to succeed!



Now don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with FREE. Infact, I always want
to get something for FREE before paying for it. But what I mean is that, if you've
come into the world of Internet business thinking you don't want to spend money
to run your business at all....then you most likely will not succeed with it.



You don't have to buy N50,000 training. There are cheaper ones. You don't have
to buy expensive traffic, Facebook is cheap...with as low as $0.02 per click, Traffic
Wave autoresponder is less than N2,500 every month. So also you can get hosting and domain for less than N4,000
per year.



So my friend...stop trying to build a business with blogspot. You are not Linda
Ikeji! Stop Trying to use Listwire.com for your autoresponder. ANd yes, stop looking
for free traffic! It will take you months! Pay for your traffic instead.



For you to make money...you have to spend money. If you don't have money to run
your internet business, get a job first...work for someone first...earn some

money...then move from there...



I hope you've learn't something in today's article again. By the way, By the
way, my SALLAR  SPECIAL OFFER which i
extended  cos of some people who has been
calling me to extend it,  ends today 2nd
 November  at 4pm......click HERE to get access to
it before i close it for good!



-----------------------------------------------------




To your online biz success.


Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe
to TaiwoPublishing by Email
and enter your
email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email
containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the
message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES
AGAIN
.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi


Post a Comment

 
Top