0

So before you can make money online here are the things you need to do and this can be done in any niche market.



1. Target A Profitable Niche Market

2. Build An e-mail List

3. Ask people on your list what their problems are

4. Create the product and sell to them

5. Repeat the process.








Here is a break down of each of the process above.


Target A Profitable Niche Market

A niche market is a group of people who share the same problems or
interest and are willing to invest or spend money to satisfy their
interest or solve their problems.

Take note that I did not say, target a niche market, but target a
profitable niche market. What it means is that not all niche markets can
make you money. So you need to do some research to find out a niche
market that is profitable.



Now here are pointers that determine if a niche market will be profitable.

It must have a very high competition

It must fall within any of the following categories;



1. Money & Investments

2. Health & Fitness

3. Dating & Relationship

4. Information & Technology

It must not be a seasonal problem/market

It must have a high search volume on major search engines

It must be market viable; i.e. people must be willing to spend money.

Build An e-mail List



List – building is one of the most lucrative opportunities to make money
on earth. Take a look at the growth of many companies today. A major
reason why they are financially successful is because they have large
subscriber base. They are actually list-building when they ask you to
use their services.

A case study is the telecommunication network.



Look at MTN network which has over 40 Million subscribers on their network.

GLO Network is following them with over 30 million and still counting.
The interesting thing is that these subscribers will continue to buy
recharge cards for their phones as long as the lines are active.

Besides, these networks continue to run promo on handsets, new tariffs, lottery etc to make more money.



It is the same when building an email list for your own Internet
business. Your goal should be to capture the email address, phone number
and name of everyone who visits your website using a simple online tool
called a Squeeze page.



Once you do this, the only way to build rapport with people you meet
online who have not seen you face to face is by delivering high quality
content that will help them solve their problems.



You use free articles to do this and you sell at the same time. That
way, your subscribers will know that you expect them to pay money for a
product that meets their needs. They will only buy from you when they
see that you deliver good contents, thus giving them a taste of your
real product before they buy.



People don’t trust anyone online, however, they do trust anyone who give
them good information online and can pay into their account without
bothering to meet them one on one.



Using the same method, I have build an email list of over 10,000
subscribers and have converted about 1,300 of them to be my regular
yearly customers who buy my products any month of every year.




Ask Them What Their Problems Are.



Once you have built at least 500 subscribers, you can start making money
by asking them what they need answers to. You can do this via email
surveys.



If you have been on my list for any number of years or months, you will
know that I do this from time to time. Here is a sample of the email
survey I use to find out what my list need from time to time.

Subject: I Need Your Help



Hello,

I need your help to help me determine how to solve your most pressing

problems.

What exactly are you having problems with when it comes to email

marketing to help you create an income.

Just click on reply and tell me and I will do my best to answer you

on time.

Regards

Taiwo




Usually, this type of email gets the highest number of replies
because of the subject line and at the same time, I get to know exactly
what problems they are having and I go ahead to either make research and
create information manual that will help them solve this problem.



Because my subscribers are willing to solve this problem, they buy any
product I recommend or provide to them on the problems they are having.



Surveys like this help you to have an interactive email list and also make your email list more responsive to offers.




Expect the next part of this course on how to create information product that sells like crazy.




Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

 
Top