7












Forex trading in generally  can simply be defined as the exchange of one
currency to another currency.

It involves a global market where
currencies are traded virtually around the clock. This definition
does not fully explain what the would-be forex trader is going to face in
the forex platform after opening a demonstration account with
any preferred broker.










So, my simple definition of forex trading in a way a layman could
understand is the clicking of buy,sell or close order at the right time.
Note the phrase "right time" which means one has to get
the right knowledge to trade rightly. On a Forex platform if you click buy
or sell, you start making gains when the market moves the direction you
entered
 (either sell or buy) and if the market moves in the
opposite direction of what you entered in your forex platform, you lose money.
Period!





Hence, you must know  the right time to close your order either with
some gains or losses added or subtracted from your
initial capital. Note if you trade the right way and time your gains
will be more than your losses that's when the money starts flowing
in gradually.





This is just a simple definition and I hope to share more tips as time passes
by. Just make sure you Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email








Enjoy!


Taiwo


For you not to be missing my future free ebooks,
freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when
you are not on the internet, kindly go to
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by
Email
and enter your email. Once entered, you
will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a
confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am
sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to
register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about
me and my friends including my pictures, go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo




Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you
might want to ask.


To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi


Post a Comment

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    หลอด ไฟ led t8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    สอนภาษาอังกฤษตัวต่อตัว

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    รับทำความสะอาดที่นอน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ผิวแพ้ง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    texas hold em poker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    เสารั้วลวดหนาม

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    สติ๊กเกอร์ ติด แก้ว

    ReplyDelete

 
Top