1

Do you like your blogspot.com name to be change to a top level domain name such as .com .org .net .info etc. I can help you to change it. Instead of your blog name to be like
www.taiwopublishing.blogspot.com , I will help you change it to something like www.taiwopublishing.com



Advantage of Getting A Custom Domain Name

• It will make your blog to rank well in Google

• It will make your blog to be memorable

• It will make your blog sound professional

• It will make you to maintain your traffic and rank if you later move your blog to a paid one.

www.taiwopublishing.com sounds better than www.taiwopublishing.blogspot.com, and many more advantages.



Will I Lose My Readers If I Change My Domain Name

You will never lose any readers for changing to a custom domain name. If any of your readers that know your former blogspot address should visit your blog, the person will be redirected to the new custom domain name.



How Can I Do That For You?

I can help you to do it and start working the same day.

If you need a .com .net and .org domain name, you will pay #3000

If you need a .info domain name, you will pay #2500



The cost covers the configuration and the domain name.
How Will I Make Payment For This?




If you choose any of this plan, just go to Guaranty Trust Bank and make a payment to our bank account.
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Taiwo Ibiyemi
Account Number: 005-018-8348
After payment, send notification "Change My Blog Name", “Your Phone Number”, "Your Email Address" and "The Name You Use To Pay Into Our Bank Account" To Our Phone Number Or Email Address.
Our Phone Number Is : 07032723698
Our Email Address Is : taiwoibiyemi@gmail.com


Give me a call so that I will tell you the next thing to do.


....your custom domain name will start working the same day you pay for this service.


Bonus!

I will give you free ebook on how to open Paypal account.



GET YOUR DOMAIN NAME TODAY BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GET IT....

Post a Comment

 
Top