0
I am happy to inform you that you can now send and receive money in Nigeria by just using your EMAIL ADDRESS. If you are familiar with how paypal works, then, I am sure you already have an idea of what I am trying to talk about.



Well, at the click of your mouse, you can send and receive money online from anybody, anywhere, and at anytime with your e-mail right here in Nigeria, thanks to FASTECASH.



FasteCash is designed for easy Naira transfer in an electronic format.



You will only need to fund your Fastecash account via Fastecash bank accounts or by purchasing recharge Passocode from Fasteacash resellers. Once you fund your account, your money will reflect in your account; then, you are set to send money to anybody without going to any bank.



With your FasteCash account, you can also receive money on Internet from another Fastecash account holder and withdraw the money to your bank account with ease.



Your e-Money can be used to purchase products or services from Merchants on Internet without any stressful need of sending money to their physical bank accounts and waiting impatiently for several days before receiving the notification of your money confirmation which sometimes can come up with some uninteresting issues.



More so, you can use your e-money to buy LIBERTY RESERVE, GET US ADDRESS etc



HOW DO I GET STARTED ?



To get started, go to FASTECASH WEBSITE to register FREE.



Once registered, you can SEND and WITHDRAW money via the TRANSACTIONS TAB in your profile.



If you have any question to ask, have anything to say or just want to appreciate this piece of information, try and use the comment form below this article.



In my future articles, I will be sharing with you how to make money with fastecash and how you can buy any digital product online with fastecash.



So,for you not to miss these infos with my future articles,free Ebooks, freebies and be them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Taiwopublishing&loc=en_US and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN. 



Wait, there is probability that you are reading this article on another website which is not my blog. If that is the case,then you will not be able to see links to the RELATED ARTICLES for this article. To check out the related articles, gently go to my blog, www.taiwopublishing.blogspot.com



For you not to be missing my future free ebooks, freebies,articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.

To your success

Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

 
Top