1
If you are interested in reselling bulkSMS on your own website but been crippled by the fact that you do not have a PC yet, well, you can be running the business with at least a GPRS-enabled mobile phone.

The bulkSMS reseller websites I set up for clients work fine on mobile phone browsers. I use BOLT browser to access my bulksms site, www.sms2naija.com with ease. This allows me to credit users anywhere, using my mobile phone once I confirm their payment into my bank accounts. This means you don't necessarily need to have a computer before you too can start making money from bulksms business just like I do.   Imagine, making money on the move... smiles.



You don't need to have a big phone to start making money from this business. Any phone that is internet ready at least, GPRS-enabled is ok for you to start making your own money from bulkSMS business.



You can use Opera Mini and other mobile browsers too but I love "BOLT Lite" browser alot and prefer it to others for now. You can download BOLT Lite browser at: http://boltbrowser.com/dnld.html



So, let me set up your bulkSMS website for you today, so you can start making real money online. Remember, to make real money online, you must have a product to sell or a service to render in return for cash.



I can set up a bulkSMS website for you, for just N10, 000. Thereafter, I will give you a manual that will explain how to be crediting users, reply to users support messages etc. More so, I will be helping you with any challenge you might face.  You will be getting the SMS at cheap rates which you can resell at any price on your own website.



Thinking of how much you will be getting the sms for you to be able to calculate how much you will be making when reselling? Well, It varies according to volume of sms you order for at once.  Just know you can get as high as 1.95 per sms and as low as N1 per sms, volume dependent.



If you will rather learn how to set up such bulkSMS websites, so as to be making money teaching others or so you can set it up by yourself, well, I have a BULKSMS Reseller Guide, selling for just N5, 000.



Check: http://taiwopublishing.blogspot.com/p/bulk-sms-reseller-guide.html for more info about the reseller Guide.



I also have BulkSMS proposal letters, which you can be using to get bulkSMS contracts. Check it out at: http://taiwopublishing.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-start-and-make-money-as-bulk-sms.html



If you are interested in the BulkSMS website, text "BulkSMS site" to 07032723698 or 08051911126.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.



To your success
Taiwo Ibiyemi
 
MAKE MONEY ONLINE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO START
Get More Visitors

Get More Shoppers, Get More Sales!!!

With no constant stream of visitors you cannot have stable everyday revenue.

It's not possible to get income if no one visits your web-site. You have to have shoppers to see your web-site, every day, 24 hours!

Our company helps more than 30,000 clients get more shoppers from Internet.

You can increase your income by receiving hundreds of real interested visitors to see your products.

More Visitors...



Increase search engine rank


Increase your site search engine rank

Be presented on search engines is one of the most critical strategy to increase web-site traffic and expose your product or service to individuals who might be interested in your product.

All big search engines use an algorithm to determine your website ranks.

They know the number of sites are referring to your web-site; more referrers and visitors better rank for your website.

Get Better Rank...



Millions of Shoppers


Millions of Customers

Reach millions of customers looking for products and services.

Our audience is day by day increasing and now it's over 25 million unique shoppers every month. We send traffic from trusted local and worldwide promotion portals, which bring potential shoppers from North America, Western Europe and upcoming markets.

Get More Traffic, Get More Visitors...

Post a Comment

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete

 
Top