1
Would you like to get some FREE SMS to test how you can send sms with your DESIRED Sender's Name showing on the recipient's phone?
At SMS2Naija.com, you can send a text message to thousands of people with a click of a button, with you having the full control over what should be displayed on the recipients phone as the SENDER'S NAME.



SMS2Naija.com belongs to me and as a way of launching SMS2Naija.com a Months back, I declared free sms for the first 100 people to register on the website via SMS2Naija.com facebook page.  Within a twinkle of an eye, lots of people registered and the offer was terminated same day.


Today, I have decided to give FREE SMS to the first 100 people that register after reading this article; just a way to compensate my blog followers. Hence, if you are reading this now, you might be lucky if you register now to be among the lucky 100.



To get started, Go to www.sms2naija.com and SIGN UP. On completion of your registration, login with your email and  password. Thereafter, use the SUPPORT form on the website to contact us with the email address you used during registration. Once we receive your message, we will credit your account asap with the free sms.. Thats all.



If you have anything to ask or have something to say, kindly make use of the comment form below this post..



In my future articles, I will be sharing with you more FREEBIES.



Cheers !!!.
Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AGAIN.



Want to keep track of what is going on with me in my life and the tips I am sharing with my fans throughout the world, go to
http://www.twitter.com/taiwoibiyemi  and click on FOLLOW. You will have to register a free account with twitter to FOLLOW ME if you are NEW to twitter.



If you want to add me as a friend on facebook or just want to know more about me and my friends including my pictures,go to
http://www.facebook.com/ibiyemi.taiwo



Feel free to use the comment form below this post in asking me any question you might want to ask.
To your success


Taiwo Ibiyemi

Post a Comment

 
Top